Brothers and Sisters,
You’re invited to Collective Bargaining and Collective Action: A Conference on Representing Wisconsin Public Workers Post-Act 10 on Saturday, April 6 at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Anderson United Way Center, 2059 Atwood Avenue, Madison.
• New Models for Public Unions: How the Chicago Teachers Won in 2012
• Legal Update on Litigation Related to Act 10
• Where Are We? State, Regional and Local Union Leadership Strategic Discussions
• New Models of Unions from the Private Sector: Organizing Walmart
• Internal and External Organizing: Workers, Communities and Coalitions