The Immigrant Workers Union (IWU), labor and community organizations and their allies will join the national call for immigration reform and workers’ rights on Friday, May 1st in Madison, Wisconsin.
The march will be held on Friday May First, gathering at 3:30PM at Brittingham Park in MADISON and leaving towards the Capitol at 4:15pm.
Upon arrival, around 5pm, a few speakers will address the crowd. This year’s theme is:
May Day International Workers’ Day:
WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITED!
March and Rally for Immigrant & Workers’ Rights
• Stop Breaking Families Apart, Stop all Deportations
• Driver’s Licenses for Undocumented Immigrants
• Tuition Equity for Undocumented Students
• No to Scott Walker Budget Cuts
• No to “Right to Work Legislation”
Endorsements, Speaker’s List and more information to follow in upcoming weeks, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.uniondetrabajadores.org