HELP HEAL THE RACIAL DIVIDE IN OUR CITY
Join us to discover how communities around the USA repair racial trauma.
TICKETS $10-14 here: http://tinyurl.com/FD17tix
• FACE IT! Intro by ABHM Head Griot Reggie Jackson.
• SNEAK PREVIEW: “ALWAYS IN SEASON.” This new film follows the efforts of descendants of victims and perpetrators of lynchings to commemorate the victims, repair the damage, and reconcile.
• NATIONAL & LOCAL SPEAKERS present their restorative “truth and reconciliation” projects
• AUDIENCE TALKBACK
• LIVE MUSIC by Adekola & Friends
• AUTHOR SIGNINGS of The Lyncher in Me; Family Secrets; and A Time of Terror.
All proceeds support the development of ABHM’s new building and our public programming throughout the year.