MARCH ON MAY 1ST!
Minneapolis International Workers Day march for immigrant & workers rights
TUESDAY, MAY 1
Lake Street & Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis
Join us in the streets for this year’s International Workers Day march for immigrant & workers rights.
* No attacks on immigrants, refugees & Muslims
* No more deportations
* Legalization for all
* Clean DREAM Act Now
* Restore Temporary Protective Status (TPS) for Salvadorans & Haitians
* Adopt the Sanctuary Platform
* Make Minnesota a Sanctuary State
* Expand union rights in Minnesota
* Stop all ‘right to work’ (for less) attacks
* Living wage for all
* Medicare for all
* End to police brutality! Community control of the police!
* Climate justice
TO ENDORSE, MESSAGE US OR EMAIL MIRACMN@GMAIL.COM