Find everything you need to know about voting at
- Mail-in ballots that have not been sent already should be delivered directly into the hands of your clerk.
- Ballots that are not mailed must be returned in person. (Drop boxes are not an option in this election.)
- Local hours, locations, and rules vary on absentee ballot returns. Check MyVote.wi.gov to find your local clerk’s office and make sure you know how to make your vote count.
- Polls are open on Election Day from 7am to 8pm. Some people’s polling locations have changed since last year, so be sure to check MyVote.wi.gov so you know where to go.
- Wisconsin allows same-day voter registration. Bring proof of residence and a photo ID to your polling place on Tuesday, if you need to register to vote.
- All voters must bring acceptable photo ID.
- View sample ballot for your area at MyVote.wi.gov