Our right to access abortion is no longer guaranteed by federal law. We need to march, mobilize, text, call, and do everything we can to show support for safe legal abortion.
On July 9th, join Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin for a Statewide Day of Action where we’ll be calling voters, texting our friends, and going door-to-door to defend reproductive health and rights across Wisconsin.
Here’s how you can join:
1. Call Voters in a Virtual Phone Bank for Reproductive Rights! We’ll be calling voters across Wisconsin and urging them to contact their lawmakers in support of abortion access.
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Statewide
2. Register your friends to vote! Join us for a virtual friendbank and mobilize people in your personal network to show up and vote to defend reproductive rights!
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM | Statewide
3. Canvass in your community! Join us as we go door-to-door in communities across Wisconsin and connect directly with voters about how to support their local Planned Parenthood.
- Madison | Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Milwaukee | Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- La Crosse | Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Sign Up Here: https://bit.ly/3AwuDWN