Come Support political prisoner Mumia Abu-Jamal as his case comes before court once again.
The court hearing is now on Oct 26 (postponed from Oct 19).
If you can’t be there in person, watch livestream at: linktr.ee/Mumia
• A Black Panther Party veteran, writer and community activist.
• Unfairly convicted by Philadelphia’s racist injustice system in 1982 and sentenced to be executed.
• The people’s movement forced the state to take him off death row in 2011 but he still faces Death by Incarceration.
• New evidence found in hidden boxes at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office in 2018 could prove his innocence.
• An October 26 court hearing may rule that Mumia has a right to reopen his case in Common Pleas Court to hear the new evidence.
• If so, the resulting court procedures could finally release him after 40 years behind bars.
Come out October 26 to demand: FREE MUMIA!