We have 1 WEEK! We need to make sure that we make history. We must turn out the vote on or before Feb. 21 in a very big way.
Please urge everyone you know to vote on or before this date. Let people know that this election is more important than most primaries! The two candidates who receive the most votes will move into the general election.
You can help by promoting the Wisconsin Tour for Justice and Democracy.
Also, TODAY, share this reel on Facebook – Makes a great little meaningful Valentine!
So far, only 2 candidates have indicated that they will share their answers at our forums.
Join what may be the last of the Candidate Forums before the Primary on February 21 – This Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Racine Public Library at 1:00 p.m. Come in person or view it via Zoom or Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/buildingunitywi.
Register for Zoom links and Tour updates here.
*** Though Judge Janet Protasiewicz will only be sending her answers by way of video recordings, Judge Everette Mitchelle will be there.
Please share this Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/2sWCBxrfF
- Help the candidates see that this grassroots project has the support of people and groups, large and small, all across Wisconsin, who are ready to put democracy into the hands of the people – not just the “Big Money Players” – please, sign our Letter of Support.
- Sign up here to receive links to our virtual events and to receive updates like this one about the Tour.
- Follow the Tour – Show up in Solidarity – either in person or virtually!
- Check out our schedule for the details of all eight weeks of the tour. We will update this schedule often as tour stop plans are solidified.
- Join virtually! Much of the tour will be streamed live to Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/buildingunitywi
Week 1 of the Tour was Amazing!
Thank you to our partners and all who gave so much to make it so!
You can find video clips from our Launch Press Conference and first stops in Milwaukee on our Building Unity Facebook Page and on our webpage: www.buildingunitywisconsin.org.
Our first Saturday Forum at Turner Hall in Milwaukee was presented by Milwaukee Turners Director, Emilio De Torre and an All-Star panel of “Justice and Democracy” legal experts. In it they laid out, in no uncertain terms, just how critical the Feb. 21 primary is. This event was not only well attended at Turner Hall in Milwaukee, but, it has been viewed on Facebook by over 1000 people since Saturday!
Please share this recorded program with your people: https://fb.watch/iHqAE8YwyW/