Saturday, March 11, 5 PM
5920 Second Avenue, Detroit
- In February 2014 the United States engineered a right-wing coup overthrowing the elected Ukrainian government. For the next 8 years the U.S. and NATO trained and armed the Ukrainian army including openly Nazi regiments.
- For 8 years the Ukrainian armed forces waged war on Ukrainians of ethnic Russian heritage, Roma people, Greeks, trade unionists and anyone opposing the pro-Nazi direction of Ukraine, killing over 14,000 people according to the United Nations.
- Only in February 2022 did the Russian Federation step in to stop this and prevent NATO from establishing military and missile bases right on its borders.
You may also participate in the meeting via Zoom by registering at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Sponsored by: Fighting-Words.net and the Communist Workers League
Saturday – MARCH 18
National Day of Protest Against U.S./NATO proxy war in Ukraine
Detroit Rally – 2 PM – Hart Plaza
- Peace in Ukraine – Negotiations not escalation!
- Abolish NATO – End U.S. militarism & sanctions!
- Fight racism & bigotry at home
- Fund people’s needs, not the war machine!
- No war with China!
- End U.S. aid to racist apartheid Israel!
- U.S. hands off Haiti!
- End AFRICOM!