From the WI AFL-CIO, http://www.wisaflcio.org/
The Stand Up For Medicare and Medicaid Ambulance Tour will be crisscrossing the state in the days leading up to November 6 Election to raise awareness of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s scary plans for healthcare. Join us at an event near you!
Ambulance Tour Schedule:
• 1:00 pm, Monday, October 22, Green Bay Labor Temple, 1570 Elizabeth Street
• 6:00pm, Wednesday, October 24, La Crosse Hmong Cultural Center, 1815 Ward Street
• Noon, Thursday, October 25, Bray Center, 924 Center Street, Racine
• 5:30pm, Friday, October 26, Wausau Labor Temple, 318 S. 3rd Ave
• TBA, Wednesday, October 31, Paul Ryan District Office, 20 S. Main Street #10, Janesville
These family-friendly events are designed to draw public attention to and educate voters on the harmful Romney/Ryan healthcare plan. Bring your friends and family to learn about the consequences of the Romney/Ryan plot to gut healthcare.
Phil Neuenfeldt, President
Stephanie Bloomingdale, Secretary-Treasurer