NEW YORK CITY:
HURRICANE SANDY NEEDS A PEOPLES RESPONSE
BUILD THE MOVEMENT FOR PEOPLES POWER ASSEMBLIES!
Fight for hurricane relief, jobs, education, healthcare and an end to police brutality, mass incarcerations & deportations
Occupy Sandy and the Grassroots Relief Effort show that the People can take matters into their own hands
Join Organizers on the 1-Month Anniversary of the Storm to Strategize & Develop a People’s Power Assembly Movement
Thursday, November 29
at the Solidarity Center
55 West 17th St. 5th Floor, Manhattan
Climate Change? Social Change!
Stand Up For Healthcare
10 AM, Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
11th and State, Milwaukee
DAY OF SOLIDARITY WITH GAZA
Wednesday, November, 21, 2011
Dearborn City Hall
13615 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI
Called by The Congress of Arab American Organizations in Michigan (CAAO)
More info: http://forrespect.org/
Here are ways you can help Walmart workers:
- Take the Black Friday Pledge to stand with workers at your local Walmart.
- Sponsor a brave striker with a $50 grocery gift card donation.
- Visit Share for Respect on Facebook and keep Walmart workers you know informed.
- Use Tumblr to post art and ideas about how to change Walmart.
- Spread the word on the Black Friday Walmart Strike and Making Change at Walmart Facebook pages.
- Use hashtag #walmartstrikers and follow Making Change at Walmart on Twitter.