Please join us for a report back from the historic US-Cuba Youth Friendship Meeting, organized this November in Havana. We will share reflections and do a Q&A on our experience learning from Cuba’s health, science, and education systems and building solidarity between U.S. and Cuban youth!
- Diana Castillo, Cuban Young Communist League
- Kei Pritsker, Breakthrough News
- Angie Langdon, IFCO/Pastors for Peace
- Kameron Hurt, International People’s Assembly
- Calla Walsh, National Network on Cuba
Meeting link will be sent out before the event. Please register and invite your friends!