Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/2zOv3VMqJ
Come join us on Sunday, January 22nd at 12:00 PM @ Lake St. and State St. for a rally, march, and speak-out.
MARRCH and the Women’s March are co-hosting this year’s national march on Madison to fight for bodily autonomy for all! In honor of the 50th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we’ll be taking over our state capital to demand the immediate reinstatement of reproductive justice in Wisconsin and throughout our nation.
Follow the link to sign the pledge to attend: bit.ly/Jan22BiggerThanRoe
Chicago For Abortion Rights is co-sponsoring this event and is calling to action anyone willing and able to help with transportation via carpooling; please contact with email@example.com if you are able to help!
Gay Liberation Network is also co-sponsoring this event and is calling to action anyone willing and able to help with transportation via carpooling; please contact lLGBTliberation@aol.com if you are able to help!
We demand that state and federal legislature:
– Overturn 1849 anti-abortion legislation
– Divert tax surplus of $6 billion to finance care for pregnant people seeking abortion care in neighboring states (travel, childcare, lodging, food, transportation, etc)
– Teach medically sound sex education for all, including non-binary and transgender youth
– Repeal the Hyde Amendment
– Reopen Wisconsin clinics now
MARRCH is a grass roots coalition of Dane County residents dedicated to fight for bodily autonomy, abortion on demand, and reproductive rights for everyone! This movement is bigger than Roe! Join the fight for our rights (and tell your friends).