Voters can register and vote in the following ways. All voters must provide a Proof of Residence document when registering to vote by mail, in-person in the clerk’s office, or at the polls on Election Day.
- March 15, 2023 – Deadline to Register by Mail – Your voter registration form, along with proof of residence must be postmarked to your municipal clerk no later than March 15, 2023. Find your Municipal Clerk’s Contact Information here.
- March 15, 2023 – Deadline to Register to vote online. – Voters who are able to match their name, date of birth, Wisconsin Driver License or State ID number, and address with the Wisconsin DMV can register to vote online through March 15, 2023.
- March 21, 2023, possibly through April 2, 2023 –Deadline for In-Person Absentee- Voters can possibly request and vote an absentee ballot in-person in their municipal clerk’s office through April 2, 2023. Office hours vary by municipality. Some municipal offices may not offer additional in-person absentee hours. Please contact your municipal clerk for absentee voting hours.
- March 31, 2023 @ 5:00 p.m – Deadline to Register in Your Municipal Clerk’s Office– Voters may register in-person in their municipal clerk’s office during the clerk’s business hours until 5:00 p.m. on March 31, 2023. Find your Municipal Clerk’s Contact Information here.
- April 4, 2023 @ 8:00 p.m.- – Deadline to Return Absentee Ballot- If you have already received an absentee ballot, you must return your absentee ballot by mail or delivery to your municipal clerk. Your ballot must be received by your municipal clerk no later than 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, April 4, 2023.
April 4, 2023 from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m –Register and Vote in Person at Your Polling Place– Voters can register to vote at their polling place on Election Day, April 4, 2023. Find your Polling Place here.